Wirelessly send and receive audio between a computer or mobile device and any Dante-enabled device over a standard IP network with the Audinate Dante AVIO 2×1 Bluetooth I/O Adapter, a full-featured Dante device that supports 2×1 channels of 24-bit / 48 kHz audio. This functionality makes the adapter ideal for routing phone calls through a conferencing system, piping music from a smartphone into the Dante network, and more.The rugged ABS enclosure features a single RJ45 port for connection to your existing PoE switch. Since it provides plug-and-play operation, no drivers or software configuration are required. Whether you use a Mac/Windows computer or
an iOS/Android mobile device, this adapter lets you conveniently integrate wireless Bluetooth audio with any Dante Network.
- Interface with SDI video systems using AES3 audio.
- Put your AES3-compatible ampli ers and powered
- speakers on your Dante audio network.
- Connect AES3-compatible DSPs to a Dante network
- Connect AES3-compatible microphone preampli ers
- to a Dante network
- Plug & play operation
- Built for the road
- Sample rates up to 96 kHz
- 16, 24 and 32-bit audio support
- Synchronous sample rate conversion
- Excellent dynamic range, SNR and THD performance
- Con gurable gain / attenuation
- Dante Audio over IP and AES67 RTP transport formats
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Dante Domain Manager ready